Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts Events List 2012 / 2013
Date Event Ticket Price
25 Nov 2012 Daniel Bedingfield
02 Dec 2012 Mango Groove
09 Dec 2012 Zebra & Giraffe
13-16 Dec 2012 Carols by Candlelight
23 Dec 2012 Prime Circle
30 Dec 2012 Yoav & Tailor
31 Dec 2012 NYE Hugh Masekela & Hot Water
06 Jan 2013 Arno Carstens
13 Jan 2013 The Parlotones
20 Jan 2013 Jimmy Dludlu
27 Jan 2013 Toya Delazy & Lindiwe Suttle
03 Feb 2013 Freshlyground
10 Feb 2013 Cape Town Folk n Acoustic Music Festival
17 Feb 2013 Sipho “Hotstix” Mabuse
24 Feb 2013 The Cape Philharmonic Orchestra
03 Mar 2013 Goldfish
10 Mar 2013 Jeremy Loops
17 Mar 2013 Ringo Madlingozi
24 Mar 2013 Shadowclub & Gangs of Ballet
31 Mar 2013 Mi Casa & Natasha Meister
07 Apr 2013 Johnny Clegg
Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts 2011/2012:
Ticket information Telephone: 021 799 8782 / 799 8602.
At the Venue
- Tickets go on sale on the Tuesday preceding each concert, from the Visitors’ Centre Ticket Office only.
- On the Sunday of the event, concert tickets can be purchased at all entrances, and includes entrance to the garden if arriving early (keep your ticket to gain entrance to the concert area later).
- Concert tickets are limited, but garden entry tickets will still be available if the concert venue is sold out (visitors can picnic on the lawns outside the cordoned-off concert area).
- Kirstenbosch is open from 08h00 to 19h00 (Sep – Mar), 08h00 to 18h00 (Apr – Aug).
Telephone: 021 761 2866 / 799 8782.
- Telephonic bookings may also be made from the Tuesday before each concert. An administration fee of R10 per ticket is applicable for telephonic bookings.
- Your tickets will be available for collection from the Visitors Centre.
- Online bookings can be made at Webtickets.
- When you buy an e-ticket on-line your ticket will be delivered directly to your computer. Not only will you get your tickets right away, but you can print them out anytime before the event.
- Each e-ticket has a unique bar-code on the top right of each ticket. This is used to identify the ticket and ensure only valid tickets are granted access into the event. It is important that the bar-code has been clearly printed on the ticket as this will prevent any delays when entering the event. Print your ticket(s) and bring to the event where the ticket(s) will be scanned.
- Redeem your e-ticket(s) at the Kirstenbosch Ticket Office from the Tuesday before, or on the concert day.